Thursday, December 14, 2006

So, do you feel older?

Happy birthday...

...to me!

Yup, so today I'm turning 20.

What exactly does that mean? I'm already allowed to buy alcohol and cigarettes, get a drivers license, go to clubs.
I don't go to clubs, I don't have a drivers license yet, I don't smoke, I don't drink - not much anyway, wine or something here and there.

It also means, I'm no longer a teenager. Which is good...
I can't seem to avoid the question "So, do you feel older?"
What kind of question is that?
Sure. Yeah. Right, I feel older. I wake up and suddenly I feel older. Is that a wrinkle?
No, for goodness sake, I don't feel older. I feel the same I did yesterday!
If I feel older, I'll only feel a day older than I did yesterday, and you'd have to be super sensitive to feel any difference from yesterday to today.

But anyway, on to the good stuff. I took the day off and SO did too. He's in the kitchen right now cooking my favorite dinner. Ham, stewed kale, regular white potatoes and sugar glaced potatoes. Yum.

He also woke me up with coffee, breakfast and singing. All days should be like today...

No comments: