Friday, March 23, 2007

The burning house

I haven't made any posts in a very long time. And there are several reasons for that.
The primary reason is lack of energy. I have so much going on my head that blogging was not exactly on the top of the to do list.

It's an odd feeling, finding yourself to have so much to say, but no words to say it with. So many feelings, thoughts and considerations that it's nearly impossible to single one thought out.
As if there were hundred of voices in my head, all screaming to get my attention.

I feel like I'm in a burning house with no exit. No doors, only windows, that don't open or break. So all I can really do, is wait for the flames to reach me, all while I see life passing by outside the windows.

It sounds like the ultimate nightmare, doesn't it?

I don't know if I feel sorry for myself. I guess I do in between, when I'm not angry with myself or someone else.

I get angry with myself for getting angry with others, because I am completely the one to blame. No one, but me, is responsible for my happiness.

I don't know who you are, reading this, but thank you for listening.

No comments: