Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Daylight savings, ugh

As a b-person the daylight saving that occurs from winter to summer has always troubled me.

For me winter is long, cold and sad. It is incredibly hard to get out of bed when darkness is what awaits...

Thank goodness for light, it finally happens that it starts to get lighter in the morning and then easier to get out of bed. Finally a chance to feel alive when you wake up.

But then comes the "shock", some A-person has decided that they want more light LATER in the day and that light in the morning doesn't matter that much.

For me, that has always hit hard. The day goes back to being not very inviting. I do like long light summernights, but I wouldn't mind giving them up their full length and have less long summernights, if it meant I didn't have to be flung straight back into darkness when it finally seemed to get better and easier getting up and facing the day.

No comments: