Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A dog's life

1. My life only lasts 10-15 years. Any seperation from you means sorrow, please think about that before you get me.

2. Allow me the time to understand what it is you ask of me.

3. Make me trusting, you are all my life.

4. Don't be mad at me for long at a time, don't lock me away as a punishment...

5. You have your work, your amusements, your friends... I only have you.

6. Talk to me, eventhough I don't understand your words, then I understand when your voice is about me.

7. Do you know that I never forget how people treat me?

8. Before you hit me, remember my jaws can easily crush your hand, but I don't make use of that strength.

9. When you get irritated with me because you are in a hurry, then think about that I might have a bellyache, been lying too long in the sun or maybe I'm tired or sad.

10. Take good care of me when I get old, you too will get old someday.

11. Make sure my fur is always brushed, nice and neat - I can't do it myself.

12. If you follow these dog pleas, you'll get the world's most happy dog.

No comments: